Best English course online
Practice English in the Taalhammer app. Achieve fluency and confidence in English in any situation.
30 days free of charge
Our customer stories
This app actually trains your memory to speak fluently and confidently
Indeed, I remember faster
Learn English fast
Learn English fast
Build language memory
Through a combination of relevant content and intelligent repetition, we will develop your memory and language reflexes in English.
Add and remember your own content
Our database contains 2.5 million example sentences, phrases and words in Polish-English pairing. Not enough? Take advantage of our AI translator.
Get a feel for English grammar
Specially prepared examples allow you to memorize and fluently use even the most difficult grammatical constructions of English. Idioms, tenses, perfects or conditionals are no longer a problem.
For whom this course is intended English ?
For expats, for students and travelers. And in fact, for anyone who seriously wants to learn English.
Wait a minute! But what level and on what topic is this!
The English course in the Taalhammer app is designed for users at levels from A0-B2 and is divided into so-called core classes.
English from A0 to B2 level
Choose a topic that interests you
In addition, you can choose from thematic collections and quickly master and expand your English in such areas.
Language of love
War in Ukraine
Intensive course English i.e. core collections
Most common nouns, verbs and adjectives
The most useful phrases
Carefully selected sentence variations, arranged for easier memorization
Core #1 – English for beginners (from zero → A1)
Core #2 – basic level English (A1 → A2)
Core #3 – English for Intermediate (A2 → B1)
Core #4 – English for Advanced (B1 → B2)
How much does an online English course cost?
Less than three coffees a month. 🙂 Check our price list for English and other language courses.
How to learn English online for free?
First of all, use some kind of repetition system based on Spaced Repetition (SRS) algorithms. There are many, at least partially free options on Anki or Quizlet. In addition, you need to find a conversation partner. We recommend applications such as Discord or Tandem for this.
However, if you want convenience and optimal use of your time, you should try our app. Many studies show that sooner or later most students decide to buy some kind of language learning materials anyway, or they stop learning.
How to learn English by yourself?
Learning a language is a memory workout and a test of perseverance. It’s also 80% working alone to acquire, practice and remember words, phrases and sentences. Nevertheless, the other 20% must be talking to another person. This is critically important. Do not forget that language is primarily used to talk to another person
What is the best app for learning English for free?
All major language learning apps charge for at least some of their materials and functionality. In our opinion, the best results can be obtained by using a combination of Anki, Quizlet, Tandem and Discord applications.
How long does it take to learn English?
For Poles, getting to B1 level is possible in as little as 250 hours. Another 150 hours or so are needed for the B2 level. Level C is already a continuous training of the language, which in truth never ends 🙂 but another minimum of 200 hours is needed here.
How to learn English quickly and effectively?
First of all, you need to train your memory and train your conversation in the right way. When it comes to memory training, the best results can be achieved using Spaced Repetition algorithms. Of great importance, however, is what content we remember with these algorithms. The content must not be too difficult or too easy. We should understand about 60% of what we memorize (called Comprehensible Input)
Conversation training gives great results when we prepare to talk about a topic by memorizing many variations of simple sentences using the above-mentioned. algorithms. We should prepare for ourselves a lot of simple sentences for different variants of the conversation: questions, negations, suppositions, etc. In addition, we can memorize sentences in different tenses and about different people.